Clinical validation of the medical devices EIS-GS, ESO and ES-BC
•Lewis JEP, Melillo AB, Tannenbaum S, Gao J, Long E, Alonso Y, Konefal J, Woolger JM, Leonard S,Singh PK, Chen L, Tiozzo E. – Validation of the EIS-GS, ESO and ES-BC. Comparing the accuracy of ES-BC, EIS and ES Oxi results versus the recognized standardized assessment. Medical Devices. Evidence and Research.September 2011.Volume 2011. 4p.169-177.
Publication: ES Complex and Diabetes
•Chaim E A, Gobato R C – New Approach to beta cell function screening by nitric oxide assessment of obese individuals at the population level. International Journal of Internal Medicine May 2012 Volume 2012:5 Pages 449 – 454.
Article accepted for publication in Obesity Surgery
• Chaim E A, Gobato R C, Carvalho Ramos M. – Correlation between HOMA2 and HbA1c with algorithms derived from bioimpedance and spectrophotometric devices. Accepted for publication in Obesity Surgery May 18 2012 . .
R&D : Publications EIS-GS
• MAAREK A. Electro interstitial scan system: assessment of 10 years of research and development. Medical Devices: Evidence and Research.March 2012 Volume 2012:5 Pages 23 – 30
• Abreu D.S. – Bioimpedance Chronoamperometry as an adjunct to prostate-specific antigen screening for prostate cancer. Cancer Management and Research 2011:3 109–116
• Aleexev V.G and Kuznecova L.V. – Bioimpedance Application in Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) treatment monitoring. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. June 2011.Volume 2011.p.81-86
• Caudal F. – New marker using bioimpedance technology in screening for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Children as adjunct to conventional diagnostic methods . Psychology Research and Behavior Management. August 2011. Volume 2011.p.113-117.