Integrated 3D Body Analysis
Here at the clinic we utilise the very latest technology to enhance our understanding of your health . Our practitioners use an integrated 3D health screening tool and monitor. The device utilizes several technologies to screen and monitor changes in the human body.
Dis-ease is often the result of dysfunction of our internal environment and regulatory mechanisms. Understanding the body’s processes, responses and functions is clearly fundamental to the intelligent practice of natural medicine.”
The integrated 3D analysis uses a combination of non-invasive biosensors and pulse oxymeter technology to provide fast measurements and immediately available results, to provide an overview of the homeostasis (internal environment and the main regulatory mechanisms of the human body) processes and responses.
The greatest strength of the system is its ability to measure changes in you physiology from one assessment to the next. This allows the trained practitioner to closely monitor how the chosen treatment is tracking and to make any adjustments to the health plan that is required
The Technology used is as followed
- BIA (Bio Impedance Analysis)
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
- SPO2 (Pulse Oximeter)
- EIS (Electrical Interstitial Scan)
For further information please contact the clinic
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN IN HOUSE FUNCTIONAL SCREENING TOOL ONLY AND IS NOT USE FOR DIAGNOSTIC PURPOSES .THE INFORMATION RECIEVED FROM THE SCREENING IS FOR USE OF THE TRAINED PROFESSIONAL ONLY. THE INFORMATION OBTAINED MAY HELP IN THE DEVELOPEMENT OF YOUR HEALTH PROGRAM. THE SCREENING IS PERFORMED FOR THE INFORMATION OF THE PRACTITIONER AT INTEGRATED HEALTH ONLY AND RESULTS ARE NOT RELEASED TO THE CLIENT OR OTHER PRACTITIONERS.
Clinical validation of the medical devices EIS-GS, ESO and ES-BC
- Lewis JEP, Melillo AB, Tannenbaum S, Gao J, Long E, Alonso Y, Konefal J, Woolger JM, Leonard S,Singh PK, Chen L, Tiozzo E. – Validation of the EIS-GS, ESO and ES-BC. Comparing the accuracy of ES-BC, EIS and ES Oxi results versus the recognized standardized assessment. Medical Devices. Evidence and Research.September 2011.Volume 2011. 4p.169-177.
Publication: ES Complex and Diabetes
- Chaim E A, Gobato R C – New Approach to beta cell function screening by nitric oxide assessment of obese individuals at the population level. International Journal of Internal Medicine May 2012 Volume 2012:5 Pages 449 – 454.
Article accepted for publication in Obesity Surgery
- Chaim E A, Gobato R C, Carvalho Ramos M. – Correlation between HOMA2 and HbA1c with algorithms derived from bioimpedance and spectrophotometric devices. Accepted for publication in Obesity Surgery May 18 2012 . .
R&D : Publications EIS-GS
- MAAREK A. Electro interstitial scan system: assessment of 10 years of research and development. Medical Devices: Evidence and Research.March 2012 Volume 2012:5 Pages 23 – 30
- Abreu D.S. – Bioimpedance Chronoamperometry as an adjunct to prostate-specific antigen screening for prostate cancer. Cancer Management and Research 2011:3 109–116
- Aleexev V.G and Kuznecova L.V. – Bioimpedance Application in Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) treatment monitoring. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. June 2011.Volume 2011.p.81-86
- Caudal F. – New marker using bioimpedance technology in screening for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Children as adjunct to conventional diagnostic methods . Psychology Research and Behavior Management. August 2011. Volume 2011.p.113-117.