Living Pain Free Program
Recent statistics show that chronic pain is amongst the most common reason for a visit to the GP, in fact 1 in 5 consultations are attributed to chronic pain with many patients ending up on medications such as opioids, NSAIDS, steroids injections or referred on for surgical interventions. Whist some of these interventions help ease pain and offer some relief at various intervals in ones pain journey, however patients are often left seeking other ways to compellent their existing treatment or decide they would like to understand more about the deeper underlying cause and look more for other alternatives.
The Living Pain Free program Is a unique integrative program designed by Dr Jason Mallia Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Acupuncturist which uitilses the best of evidenced based Integrative natural medicine to ensure no stone is left unturned. In his 20 year’s experience as a integrative natural health care practitioner he has discovered that each case is different and that different pain solutions work best when prescribed specifically to an individual and is personalised.
This unique program looks to uncover the underlying drivers of your pain of which may include
- Local tissue damage and injury
- Chronic stress
- Metabolic syndrome, 0besity
- Gut derived inflammation due to dysbiosis
- Overuse of Medications
- Persistent allergies
- Genetic predisposition
- Diet and lifestyle drivers
- Poor sleep cycles inducing stress
- EMF exposure
- Mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS)
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) from Biotoxins
The program kicks off with a thorough assessment using timeline clinical case taking and condition specific questionaries’ follow by Integrative pathology and functional testing.
Once an underlying cause of your pain is reached a report of findings is developed and program is then implemented this may include a combination of
- The latest evidenced based pain managing medications
- Dietary therapy
- Integrative Manual therapy
- Anti-microbial therapy
- Acupuncture , Needle or no needle forms
- Biomesotherapy ( injection therapy)
- Weight management program
- Natural Cox 2 inhibiting medications
- Exercise therapy
- Craniosacral therapy
The Chronic Relief program is a wellness program to help you with the management of your chronic health conditions. The focus of the program is to work on not only the symptoms of your conditions but also the underlying drivers. The program is unique drawing on the latest research in evidenced based natural, integrative and personalized medicine.
Chronic conditions refer to a broad range of chronic and complex health conditions across the spectrum of illness, including mental illness, trauma, disability and genetic disorders.
Chronic conditions are complex and have multiple causes and triggers are generally long-term and persistent, and often lead to a gradual deterioration. Chronic diseases are not immediately life threatening, however are the most common and leading cause of premature mortality.
There are many from chronic conditions and include from musculoskeletal conditions to potentially life-threatening illnesses such as cancer and coronary heart disease.
Chronic disease stats
- 1 in every 2 Australians have chronic condition
- nearly a quarter of all Australians (23%), and 3 in every 5 Australians (60%) aged over 65 years, had two or more chronic conditions
- In the 2014-15 National Health Survey, (50%) had at least one prominent (i.e. arthritis, asthma, back pain, cancer, cardiovascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes or mental health conditions) chronic condition
- CD was responsible for 9 out of 10 deaths in Australia in 2015
- Often more than 1 disease is associated with a death and 3 diseases is the average. About 20% of deaths have 5 or more associated diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases (coronary heart disease and stroke), dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, lung cancer and chronic respiratory disease including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are the most common underlying causes, together being responsible for 2 in every 5 (37%) deaths in Australia.
The Key Drivers of chronic disease that are modifiable include
- Alcohol abuse,
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Pathogenic invasion
- Poor nutrition
- Chronic stress
- And toxicity including EMF exposure
How this program works in 7 steps.
Step 1 Gather current information on the diagnosed condition including medical reports to date and specialist reports.
Step 2 A timeline is performed to understand the patient’s progression over time toward their current state of health. (The Integrated health continuum developed by Dr Jason Mallia is used)
Step 3 In doing the timeline the EXPOSOME (environmental and lifestyle factors exposure over time) are analyzed. Further investigation is attained by functional analysis.
Step 4 Genetic information and blood type susceptibilities are analyzed, referral for genetic and blood testing if required.
Step 5 Functional testing is ordered to fill in the gaps in the understanding
Step 6 A report of findings is developed and a program is implemented including, diet, lifestyle, nutraceuticals, herbal medication and stress management depending on your drivers of the condition
Step 7 A clear outcome of treatment is identified and timeframes are discussed
To find out more call the clinic contact reception